Kyoto University, Japan is now opening the application for student exchange program for one or two semester (Fall 2016). This exchange program is eligible for UI undergraduate students from all major. The tuition fee to be paid to the UI without having to pay tuition fees at the university partner.
Application Status: Closed
Deadline of Application: 1 February 2016
Selection for Nomination
Students who are interested to join this program must fulfill the requirements and submit the following documents to International Office :
- UI undergraduate students from all major
- Eligible for undergraduate students who sitting in the 3rd Semester up to 6th Semester.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Recommendation from your faculty signed by the dean/vice dean/education manager/student affairs manager
- Copy of TOEFL Score (minimum score of 550 PBT/79 IBT) or IELTS (minimum score of 6.0)
- Copy of academic transcript (minimum GPA 3,3 out of 4.0)
- Motivation Letter
- Other supporting documents (if any)
Please submit your application documents to International Office. If you need further information, feel free to contact us with Ms. Meita at International Office, PAU 1st floor, UI Depok Campus.